– Channels: 7 differential
– Effective resolution: 16-bit
– lnput type: mV, V, mA, Thermocouple
– Isolation voltage: 3000 VDC
– Sampling rate: 10 samples/sec. (total)
– Accuracy: ±0.1% or better
– Fault and overvoltage protection: withstands overvoltage up to ±35 V
The ADAM-5018 is a 16-bit, 7-channel thermocouple input module that features programmable input ranges on all channels. It accepts millivolt inputs (±15 mV, ±50 mV, ±100 mV, ±500 mV), voltage inputs (±1V, ±2.5 V), current input (±20 mA, requires 125 ohms resistor) and Thermocouple input (J, K, T, R, S, E, B). The module forwards the data to the host computer in engineering units (mV, V, mA or temperature °C). An external CJC on the plug-in terminal is designed for accurate temperature measurement.