– Channels: 3
– Effective resolution: 16-bit
– Input connections: 2, 3 or 4 wire
– Input type: PT100 or Ni RTD
– Isolation voltage: 3000 VDC
– Sampling rate: 10 samples/sec. (total)
– Accuracy: ±0.1% or better
The ADAM-5013 is a 16-bit, 3-channel RTD input module that features programmable input ranges on all channels. This module is an extremely cost-effective solution for industrial measurement and monitoring applications. Its optical isolated inputs provide 3,000 VDC of isolation between the analog input and the module, protecting the module and peripherals from damage due to high input line voltage.