– Channels: 16
– Operating voltage: 30 Vmax
– Digital output: Open collector to 30 V, 100 mA max. load
– Power consumption: 0.5 W (typical) 0.84 W (max.)
– LED indicator: On: Output logic level „1”
– Output status hold function
– Power dissipation:300 mW for each channel
The ADAM-5056D features sixteen digital output channels with LED indicators. The digital outputs are open-collector transistor switches that you can control from the ADAM-5000 main unit. You also can use the switches to control solid-state relays.