– RS-485 Communication for easy installation and networking
– 4 or 8 slots for up to 128 points data monitoning card control in one module
– Extensive software support Windows DLL, OCX, OPC server and popular HMI/SCADA software drivers
– Seamlessly integrated with easy-to-use ADAMView data acquisition software
– Supports ADAM ASCII protocol or ModbusR/RTU protocol
– Supports Modbus/RTU protocol with user-defined Modbus address
The ADAM-5000/485 and ADAM-5000E systems conform to the EIA RS-485 communication standard. This is the industry’s most widely used, balanced, bidirectional transmission line standard. RS-485 was specifically developed for industrial applications to transmit and receive data at high rates over long distances.