– Eight single-ended analog inputs
– Programmable A/D input range
– A/D, D/A with pacer
– One analog output
– 12-bit A/D and D/A resolution
– 16 digital inputs
– 16 digital outputs
– Includes versatile drivers in popular programming languages plus calibration, demo and example prog.
– Screw-terminal board and cable included
The PCL-711Sis a fully-integrated package that offers four of the most popular I/O functions for PC/AT and compatible systems: A/D conversion, D/A conversion, digital input and digital output. The inexpensive PCL-711Sis ideal for entry level applications. The features of this half-sized card include: eight 12-bit analog inputs, one 12-bit analog output, 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs. In addition, it comes with a 20-point screw-terminal board and a flat cable connector.