– Low-cost screw-terminal board for the PCI-1712/1732 with 68-pin SCSI-II connector
– Reserved space for signal-conditioning circuits such as low-pass filter, voltage attenuator and curr
– Industrial-grade screw-clamp terminal blocks for heavy-duty and reliable connections
– DIN-rail mounting case for easy mounting
– Dimensions:169 mm (W) x 112mm (L) x 51mm (H) (6.7″ x 4.4″ x 2.0″)
The PCLD-8712 Screw-terminal Board provides convenient and reliable signal wiring for the PCI-1712/1732 of which has a 68-pin SCSIII connector. Due to its special PCB layout you can install passive components to construct your own signal-conditioning circuits. The user can easily construct a low-pass filter, attenuator or current shunt converter by adding resistors and capacitors on board’s circuit pads.