- 1, 2 or 4 Independent MIL-STD-1553 Dual Redundant Channels
- Multi-function Features – Simultaneous Bus Controller, 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
- External differential time-tag reset and clock inputs • 64 bit 25 ns resolution time tagging (virtually unlimited time stamping)
- Bus Controller – BC – BC->RT, RT->BC, RT->RT – Mode Codes, Broadcast and single-shot messaging – Programmable time delays – Major/Minor frames – Real-time conditional branching – Two aperiodic messaging methods
- Remote Terminal
- Bus Monitor
– RT – RT data wrapping
– Multiple RT buffers
– Dynamic Bus Control
– Automatic Mode Code and Status Bit responses
– Programmable response time
– RT Map Monitoring
– BM – Full error detection
– Multiple monitoring methods
– Adv. interrupts and triggers
The QCP-1553 provides new levels of performance and flexibility for MIL-STD-1553A/B Notice II in a 3U CompactPCI form factor. Available in commercial, ruggedized, and conductively cooled versions, with one, two or four dual-redundant channels, the QCP-1553 includes advanced API (Application Programming Interface) software that reduces application development time.
Standard features include selectable transformer or direct coupling, 1 Mbyte of RAM per channel, 64-bit, 25 nanosecond message time-tagging, triggers, extensive BC & RT link-list structures, error injection/detection, avionics-level discretes, automatic/manual RT Status Bit and Mode Code responses, along with advanced BC functionality.
The Abaco Systems MIL-STD-1553 product line is significantly enhanced to meet the varying requirements of end users. The internal MIL-STD-1553 Local Processing Unit (LPU) has undergone a major update to improve and expand performance, functionality and modularity.
The LPU version is 4.XX or 5.XX (V4/V5) on legacy firmware and version 6.XX (V6) on the new enhanced firmware. In addition to these LPU improvements, multiple other changes were added to enhance firmware and software modularity across multiple platforms.
V6 firmware is highly recommended for all new developments. Previous V4/V5 firmware has been deprecated and will no longer be actively developed but will continue to be supported. Any future 1553 product features or enhancements will only be developed for the V6 firmware.
Using V6 firmware will require updating to BusTools/1553-API version 8.x or later.
- Multi-function and single-function versions
High-level API for Windows 7, XP, 2000, Me, NT, 98, 95, VxWorks, Linux included
Simultaneous Bus Controller, 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
1, 2, or 4 dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553 A/B Notice II channels
|Andrzej Zasucha||Dyrektor ds. Sprzedaży / Wiceprezes||22 321 64 53||601 462 467|