– Compact 8.8” x 6.7” x 3.5” (225mm x 171mm x 88mm)
– Desktop or wallmount
– Supports all I/O from Poseidon SBC
– Mounting provided for a 2.5″ laptop style hard disk drive and trimble lassen GPS module
– Support for optional cooling fan
– Easy to assemble
– Customizable face plate supports any EPIC form factor SBC
– Space for 3 PC/104 expansion modules
Triton is a compact, light weight, rugged enclosure for EPIC form factor single board computers such as the Diamond Systems Poseidon. Triton is easily configurable to a variety of EPIC CPUs through customization to the stand-alone face plate. Diamond Systems provides a standard face plate that supports all the I/O offered by the Poseidon SBC (including analog and digital I/O).
Triton is designed to support any EPIC CPU with pin-header style connectors, or PC-style connectors in EPIC connector zones 1A and 1B. Triton provides the capacity for a CPU card plus up to three PC/104 expansion modules. An removable door supports access to a CompactFlash socket. Mounting holes in the sides and back of the Triton enclosure support a cooling fan (if required), a 2.5” hard disk drive and the mounting of a Trimble Lassen GPS module for mobile applications.
TRI-PSDA-KIT Triton Enclosure for Poseidon with Data Acquisition (includes enclosure, hardware, panel I/O board, AC Adapter, cables)
TRI-PSDA-K Triton Enclosure for Poseidon with Data Acquisition (enclosure and hardware only)
TRI-PSD-01 Wall – panel mount base plate for Triton Enclosures for Poseidon