– 2-in-1 design reduces size, weight, and cost
– 16 analog inputs, 16-bit A/D
– Single-channel, multi-channel round robin, and multi-channel scan sampling
– Interrupt-based A/D data transfer with FIFO support
– Autocalibration for highest accuracy
– 200KHz max sampling rate
– 2K A/D sample FIFO
– 8 analog outputs, 12-bit D/A
– 8 SPDT relays
– 4 optocoupler inputs
– 4 programmable digital I/O lines
– 24-bit A/D sample rate counter/timer
– 16-bit auxiliary counter/timer
– -40 to +85ºC operation
Diamond-MM-48-AT is the newest in Diamond Systems’ popular AT series of PC/104 autocalibrating analog I/O boards. It combines the features of two different I/O boards into a single board to reduce the size and weight of your PC/104 stack:
The analog I/O features are similar to our DMM-16-AT board: 16 analog inputs with 16-bit A/D, 8 analog outputs with 12-bit D/A, and on-board counter/timer for A/D sample rate and interrupt control.
The digital I/O features are similar to our Opal-MM board: 8 relays with SPDT (form C) contacts and 4 optocouplers with up to 28V AC/DC input capability. The optocouplers feature an interrupt on edge detection feature for safety applications. An additional 4 TTL level digital I/O lines are also provided on the board, and these lines also feature interrupt on edge detection capability.
Diamond-MM-48-AT is designed for rugged environments. It uses latching I/O connectors, and all jumpers can be bypassed with the installation of 0-ohm resistors to provide a vibration-proof fixed configuration. In addition the board is tested and guaranteed to operate reliably over the industrial temperature range of -40 to +85oC.