– Power supply on a PC/104 card
– Clean, filtered power for PC/104 systems
– 25 Watts output power
– +5V, -5V, +12V, -12V outputs available
– Load dump and transient protection
– Accepts power supply accessories
– Technical manual included
AC termination provides increased noise immunity for mobile PC/104 applications. Vehicle environments are notoriously noisy. EMI, voltage spikes, and other noise sources can interfere with proper bus operation and corrupt data transfers. The AC termination board shown here plugs onto the end of the PC/104 stack to quiet the bus signals and increase system integrity more effectively than simple resistive termination. It can be used with any PC/104 system, with or without a PC/104 power supply module. When ordering the V104 or HE104 power supply modules, order option-TAC, and the bus termination components will be mounted right on the circuit board module without taking up additional height on the PC/104 stack.