– Provides 4 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with RJ-45 connector
– Provides 1 x 100 Mbps multi-mode SC type fiber port (EKI-2525M)
– Provides 2 x 100 Mbps multi-mode SC type fiber-optic port (EKI-2526M)
– Provides 2 x 100 Mbps single-mode SC type fiber-optic port (EKI-2526S)
– Supports full/half duplex flow control
– Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
– Provides 3,000 VDC surge (EFT) protection
– Provides 4,000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
– Provides broadcast storm protection
– Provides Redundant 12 ~ 48 VDC power input
– Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail, Panel mounting
EKI-2525M/2526M/2526S are industrial-grade Ethernet switches that enable you to expand your industrial network fast and cost-effectively. The EKI-2525M/2526M/2526S have four 10/100Mbps Ehernet ports, and additionally the EKI-2525M/2526M provides one or two multi-mode fiber-optic ports, while the EKI-2526s provides two single-mode fiber-optic ports. Using fiber-optic, you can prevent noise from interfering with your system and supports high-speed (100 Mbps) and high-distance (up to 30 km) transmissions.
EKI-2525M/2526M/2526S haveindustrial-grade designs, assuring high reliability and stability in harsh environments, making it a robust bridge between enterprise fiber-optic backbones and Ethernet devices. EKI-2525M/2526M/2526S inclubes a switch controller that can automatically sense transmission speeds. The RJ-45 interface can also be auto-Detected, so MDI or MDI-X is automatically selected and a crossover cable is not required. All the Ethernet prots have memory buffers that support the store and forward mechanism, assuring all data is transmitted properly.
|Kamil Ćwiertnia||Product Manager||12 323 62 13||502 898 803|
|Łukasz Zachara||Specjalista ds. Sprzedaży||12 323 62 14||502 898 804|