Rugged 6U VME single board computer with QorIQ Power Architecture
Kod produktu: PowerXtreme PPC10A SBC
- 6U VME Single Board Computer
- P4080 processor
– Eight e500mc cores @ up to 1.5 GHz
- Dual-channel DDR3 (up to 8 GB)
- 512 MB NOR Flash
- 4 GB NAND Flash Solid-State Drive
- 512 kB non-volatile MRAM
- Host/Slave, VME64 Compliant + 2eSST support
- 2x Independent PMC/XMC Sites
- AFIX site (SCSI/VGA/1553/Flash drive)
- 2x 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet + 2x optional 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet
- 2x or 4x RS232 Debug
- 4x RS232/422/485 sync/async
- 2x Serial ATA (3 Gb/s)
- 2x USB 2.0 + 3x Optional USB 2.0
- Up to 31x Single-Ended GPIO (5V tolerant)
- Front I/O (air-cooled variants only)
- BMM Baseboard Management Controller
The PPC10A is the latest Freescale QorIQ-based product to join GE Intelligent Platform’s PowerXtreme family of rugged 6U VME Single Board Computers.
Based on the P4080, the PPC10A offers a huge leap in processing performance, providing up to eight processing cores within the power envelope of previous dual core boards. Combined with an extensive and flexible range of I/O options, the PPC10A is ideal for a wide range of high performance Mil / Aero applications.
Features of the QorIQ P4080 processor
– System on Chip (SoC) processor with eight high-performance e500mc cores built on Power Architecture Technology
– 45-nanometer technology delivers unprecedented performance per watt enabling power-efficient designs – Quad and Octal-core options
The PPC10A supports a diverse I/O set that includes Gigabit Ethernet, fast serial COM ports, USB 2.0, SATA and GPIO.
Further incremental system resource expansion is provided by two mezzanine sites, both of which are XMC/PMC capable, and offer the option of having XMC I/O and / or PMC I/O routed to the VME backplane connectors.
High speed XMC I/O is supported from Site 1 via the option of a high speed P0 connector. In addition an AFIX site is available for yet more plug-on system expansion. The AFIX site not only allows access to the current range of standard AFIX modules (graphics, SCSI, 1553, digital I/O, Flash memory) but also offers the opportunity to add customer-specific features at minimum cost and in the shortest timescales.
Designed specifically for harsh environments, the PPC10A is ideal for Mil / Aero applications where high reliability and survivability are a must. Available in five air- and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels, the PPC10A offers a straight -forward upgrade path for both new customers and existing PowerXtreme users looking to modernize existing systems
The PPC10A is fully supported by comprehensive Deployed Test Software (BIT and BCS) with OS support planned for VxWorks®, Wind River Hypervisor, Linux® and Integrity