- Two Intel Core i7-4700EQ CPUs
– Four cores, eight threads per CPU
– Two channels ECC 1600-DDR3L, 16GBytes DDR3L
– AVX2.0 Advanced Vector Extensions, HD-4600 on-chip graphics
- Two platform controller hubs
– 16MBytes BIOS Flash per PCH, 16GBytes SATA NAND Flash, 256KBytes NRAM
- Platform security
– Configurable security hub FPGA, Intel Trusted Execution, Intel vPRO/AMT technology, Intel AES new instructions
- Firmware support
– Built-in Test, UEFI BIOS
- Operating system support
– Linux® SDK, Windows® SDK, WRS VxWorks® BSP, WRS Hypervisor
Scalability for best size, weight and power (SWaP)
The HPEC (High Performance Embedded Computing) architecture can scale from one to many processor nodes per enclosure via RDMA enabled InfiniBand and Ethernet dual port NICs, providing very high interprocessor bandwidth at extremely low memory-to-memory latencies. In addition, system integrators can minimize card count by mapping multiple platform functions such as control, DSP, image and video processing and graphics onto one or more DSP281s in order to reduce spares and simplify logistical support in the field.
Provides higher computing performance at lower size, weight and power.
This means that deployed platforms can:
- Stay on mission longer – improved “loiter time”
- Process more sensor data at higher resolutions
- Provide better quality information to decision makers in a shorter time frame
- Support activity-based intelligence
- Support a wider range of mission types from the same processing platform
- Shorten time to solution and reduce risk by using Abaco Systems’ Open System Architecture HPC architecture to;
– harness mainstream HPC and Big Data software
– use off-the-shelf HPC applications, middleware and driver
– Supported by Abaco Systems’ unique AXIS Advanced Multiprocessor Integrated Software development environment.
AXISPro includes AXISmpi, a high performance IPC middleware with the industry standard MPI application programming interface (API). It also includes the AXISView GUI for task level programming and fast prototyping to reduce development cost and speed up development of applications targeted at multi-threaded, multi-core and multi-node distributed system architectures across multiple operating systems including Linux®, Windows® and VxWorks®. Quick start signal- and image processing examples further accelerate time-to-solution.